Monday, August 8, 2011

Chocolate Shop Chocolate Red Wine


On the bottle: Chocolate Shop. the ultimate "Chocolate Lover's Wine" is a deep, ruby red wine blended with rich, velvety chocolate. Inviting aromas of black cherry and dark chocolate combine in the glass and continue on the palate surrounded by hints of cocoa powder. Nuances of sweet red wine linger on the smooth finish. Chocolate Shop provides you with an indulgent wine experience like no other.

750mL, 12.5% Alc. by vol., Costco, $9.99

Oh my goodness this wine was so good! It's very sweet, but not too sweet. It smells like dark chocolate without a hint of bitterness. I was worried this wine would resemble Choco-Vine and be gross, but it is simply amazing! No sticky mouth at all, not sickeningly sweet, my only "complaint" is that it really can only pair with desserts and I like to drink wine with dinner and not as or with a dessert. My roommate and I have already made plans to do back to Costco tomorrow to buy a few more bottles. I highly recommend this wine to anyone who likes sweet wines and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment