Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvree "champagne"


On the bottle: Black tie optional. Barefoot required! Barefoot Brut Cuvee California Champagne sparkles with crisp apple flavors, complemented by a clean finish. Our Brut Cuvee Champagne is perfect with fresh fruit, sharp cheese and buttery lobster. Get Barfoot and have a great time!

750mL, 11.5% Alc. by vol, left at my house after the New Years party

I don't normally drink sparkling wines because they aren't my thing, but since we ended up with 3 unopened bottles after the party it looks like I'll get to have a few and do some reviewing. This one was surprisingly crisp and refreshing. It reminded me of granny smith apples. I did some searching online and it seems that you can get this one for about $10. At that price I would most definitely buy this wine again if I ever needed sparkling wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment