Friday, September 9, 2011

Seven Daughters Winemaker's Blend


On the bottle: Chardonnay 26%, French Colombard 25%, Symphony 19%, Orange Muscat 12%, Riesling 8%, Sauvignon Blanc 7%, Gewürztraminer 3%. Seven Daughters is a blend of seven carefully chosen grapes crafted into a crisp and refreshing wine. Like you and your friends getting together - all different and yet so perfect together! Enjoy this wine on its own or with light pasta, sushi, or Thai dishes.

750mL, 12.5% Alc. by vol., Albertsons, $14.99

I bought this wine because I have seen it on the wine menus at some nicer restaurants, but the price per glass is usually too high for me to try. This wine was very good, and an interesting blend. I felt it coating my mouth, in a good way, as I started drinking it. I paired well with the baked chicken I ate with it. As I drank it I got a warm feeling in my chest. I would by this wine on the spot if I found it for less than $10/bottle and I would recommend it to anyone who likes white wine and could afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment